Want a fluoro to LED tube lighting replacement? Got halogen down lights eating up your electricity budget?
If you are a business (consuming 160 MWh per year or less) in SA metropolitan areas (up to 70kms from the CBD), we can help you save on your electricity bills with an LED Lighting upgrade.
With help from the South Australian Government’s Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES), you may be eligible to receive up to 200 LED down lights (installed product value at up to $4,780) or 200 fluorescent tube replacements (installed product value up to $3,790). In addition, these products will save on your electricity bills and lighting replacement costs.
- A REES lighting upgrade may only be performed once at each premises
- Landlord permission must be obtained before the work is commissioned
- All lights must be in working order to be eligible for replacement
- Trades Services SA (TSSA) must undertake the replacement
- Large energy users may also be eligible for these offers, but additional conditions apply
Review the eligibility criteria in the Terms and Conditions below, and contact Trades Services SA on 1300 430 917, email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the portal below. Trades Services SA will arrange a convenient time with you for their site assessor to come to your premises to assess your needs and eligibility.
Call Trade Services SA or submit your details for a free no obligation quote.