Want to save money and replace your energy-hungry LED High-Bay lighting?
If you are a business (consuming 160 MWh per year or less) in SA metropolitan areas, we can help you save on your electricity bills through LED high-bay lighting.
With help from Trade Services SA and the SA Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES), you may be eligible to receive LED high-bay replacements, with an installed product value up to $5,460. Plus your new high bays will help you save money on your electricity bills and lighting replacement costs. See below for more information*.
- A REES lighting upgrade may only be performed once at each premises
- Landlord permission must be obtained before the work is commissioned
- All lights must be in working order to be eligible for replacement
- Trades Services SA (TSSA) must undertake the replacement
- Large energy users may also be eligible for these offers, but additional conditions apply
Review the eligibility criteria in the Terms and Conditions below, and contact Trades Services SA on 1300 430 917, email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the portal below. Trades Services SA will arrange a convenient time with you for their site assessor to come to your premises to assess your needs and eligibility.
Call Trade Services SA or submit your details for a free no obligation quote.