Receive a commercial lighting upgrade of up to 19 LED high-bays
With help from the South Australian Government’s Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES), we replace outdated lighting at your commercial premises with a modern, energy efficient solution.
Call 1300 430 917 or submit your details below to arrange a free onsite quote. To assist this process, please download and complete the Commercial Lighting Checklist to include in your submission.
Make the switch to LED
LED high-bay replacement
You may be eligible to receive up to 19 LED free high-bay replacements including standard installation*. These lights have a product value of up to $4,560, a calculation based on the RRP of $240 per Emerald Plant EYE LED high-bay.
Quality products. Installed by Class A electricians.
You could receive up to 19 LED high-bay replacements with product value of up to $4,560. Your new high-bays will help you save on electricity bills, minimise lighting-replacement costs and reduce your environmental footprint
Which businesses are eligible?
REES lighting upgrades are available to businesses that:
- Consume up to 160 MWh in electricity per year (larger energy users may still be eligible on payment of a fee. See ‘Inspection and installation conditions’ below for more information about fees)
- Have not previously received a REES high-bay upgrade
- Can obtain permission from the premise’s landlord
- Have existing metal halide high-bays in working order with adequate power supply
- And do not require the high-bay lights to be relocated.
Call 1300 430 917 or submit your details below to arrange a free quote.
Inspection and installation Terms and Conditions
*A free standard installation requires that the site is in good electrical working condition – that is, the switchboard, electrical cabling and lighting sockets are all operating compliantly. A standard installation usually includes a free scissor lift (value $550).
- Charges may apply for non-standard installations, switchboard upgrade, wiring upgrade and/or certain distances from Adelaide.
- All offers are available in metropolitan and greater-Adelaide surrounds until 10/04/20 or until they are withdrawn, whichever is earlier.
- Regional locations may be subject to availability of a TSSA representative. Contact TSSA to find out if TSSA operates in your area.
- Installation will depend on adequate power supply for replacing existing high-bays with LED high-bays in the same location.
- Non-working lights may need to be replaced to comply with AS/NZS1680; they will be replaced at market rates as they are not eligible for the REES rebate.
- New installations which do not involve replacing existing lights are not eligible for the REES rebate and will be charged at market rates. Any additional parts or materials will incur additional charges.
- Additional charges may apply if a non-standard scissor lift is required or access requires additional equipment/tools. All jobs are subject to site inspection.
- All replaced lighting will be removed from site and recycled by TSSA.
- REES only allows for a maximum of 900 GJ REES credits to be generated per site.
- All REES energy credits created under this offer must be assigned to AGL. For this offer to be valid, TSSA must supply and install the lighting.
- Large business customers (those where the National Meter Identifier (NMI) / site consumes upwards of 160 MWh of electricity per annum) are required to pay a minimum of $1.40 per GJ (incl. GST) equivalent for their REES upgrade. Large business customers are those where the National Meter Identifier (NMI) / site consumes upwards of 160 MWh of electricity per annum. Small business customers are not required to pay this fee.
- Only available for premises which have not previously had LED high-bay lights installed under REES.