Are down lights and fluoro tubes eating up your electricity budget?
As part of the Retailer Energy Productivity Scheme (REPS), we can help replace the lighting at your business premises with modern, energy efficient LEDs.
The REPS is a South Australian government initiative to reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. Businesses not only save on lighting replacement costs, but benefit from reduced electricity bills and a lower carbon footprint, too. Upgrades to high-bay lighting are also available.
Call 1300 430 917 or submit your details below to arrange a free onsite quote. To assist this process, please download and complete the Commercial Lighting Checklist to include in your submission.
Make the switch to LED
Four available upgrades:
Halogen down lights to LED
You may be eligible to receive thousands of dollars worth of LED lighting from as little as $33! Contact us today to find out how.
Looking for more efficient lighting options?
Upgrading to LED lighting is a fast way to reduce electricity consumption. LEDs use up to 75% less energy than traditional commercial lighting^, to help your business save on power while maintaining a safe and productive workplace.
Which businesses are eligible?
REPS lighting upgrades are available to businesses that:
- Have received permission from the premise’s landlord.
- Have existing inefficient lights such as fluorescent tubes, halogen downlights or mercury vapour high bays.
- Are available for a site inspection with a minimum of 20 lights for upgrade (high-bay lights only require a minimum of 4 lights to be eligible)
- Do not require the lights to be repositioned.
- Small business customers are those where the site consumes less than 160 MWh per annum, these customers must contribute a minimum of $33(inc GST) towards the upgrade. Large business customers are also eligible for REPS commercial lighting upgrades, but must contribute a minimum of $1.70 (inc GST) per GJ of energy saved for the upgrade.
Call 1300 430 917 or submit your details below to arrange a free quote.
To enquire about an LED down light or fluoro tubes replacement, fill out the form below.
[Please download and complete our Commercial Lighting Checklist.]
This will need to be included in your form submission.
Inspection and installation Terms and Conditions
- Quantities may vary depending on your business environment, contact us to find out how many lights you may be eligible to receive under the REPS.
- Charges may apply for non-standard installations, switchboard upgrade, wiring upgrade and/or certain distances from Adelaide.
- All offers are available in metropolitan and greater-Adelaide surrounds until 31/12/21 or until they are withdrawn, whichever is earlier.
- Regional locations may be subject to availability of a TSSA representative. Contact TSSA to find out if TSSA operates in your area.
- Offer is subject to site inspection, with a compulsory minimum of 20 lights eligible for upgrade. Installation costs will depend on adequate power supply for replacing existing lights in the same location. Any switchboard work or upgrades will incur additional charges. Additional charges may apply if a non–standard scissor lift is required or access requires additional equipment/tools.
- Non-working lights may need to be replaced to comply with AS/NZS1680; they may be replaced at market rates and they are not eligible for the REPS rebate.
- New installations which do not involve replacing existing lights are not eligible for the REPS rebate and will be charged at market rates. Any additional parts or materials will incur additional charges.
- Offers are for the replacement of existing inefficient lights in the same location.
- Offers are for the replacement of existing magnetic ballast fluorescent tubes with LED tubes in the same location, and/or for the replacement of existing down lights in the same location.
- All replaced lighting will be removed from site and recycled by TSSA.
- All REPS energy credits created under this offer must be assigned to an obliged Energy Retailer that has partnered with TSSA for the delivery of the REPS. For this offer to be valid, TSSA must supply and install the lighting.
- Large business customers (those where the National Meter Identifier (NMI) / site consumes upwards of 160 MWh of electricity per annum) are required to contribute a minimum of $1.70 per GJ (incl. GST) saved by the upgrade. Small businesses do not have to pay this statutory fee.